The purpose of the SEO Strategic Plan™ is to tie the results of the SEO Audit into actionable goals and identify tactics that accelerate your marketing and sales efforts.
Here is how we arrive at the plan:
- We will jointly agree on areas of emphasis and priorities. Our team then begins a deep dive into SEO strategy development
- We take what we have learned from our conversations with you, our audit, and analysis; then make specific strategic recommendations about your SEO marketing plan
- The team then presents the strategy and tactics for your approval. This presentation concludes the deliverables of this project. You will have a good roadmap for SEO marketing that may be executed by your team or a vendor of your choosing
See the elements below of the SEO Strategic Plan.
90-Day SEO Game Plan
- Keyword emphasis. What keywords or phrases provide the best opportunities? Identify and build a content strategy around them
- Outline cornerstone content strategy and execute. What content needs to be developed? Pages, blogs, offers, tripwires, etc. Prioritize and create content
- Technical errors and code issues. The SEO Audit identified technical fixes. Prioritize and fix as quickly as possible
- What metrics matter going forward? Identify and track for 90 days